Tuesday, March 15

FOOOOOOD!!!

Today I cooked several meals to freeze for lunches. Lean Burger Patties, Soup, Chicken, And Chicken Spinach Bake. I got to play with Phylo dough which is way way fun!

Todays main focus is on this Cheesey Spinach Bake. Which was a HARD recipe to follow the ingredients were whack. So I didn't get to all of the stuff to make it properly. So I started to do what I want. AND I LOVE how it turned out!

Ingredients: (give or take)
2 small containers of Feta
1 Large container or ricotta
Some Ground nutmeg
1 Egg
1 Bag or Spinach (chopped)
1 Bunch of Spring Onions (chopped)
Handful of Parmesan Cheese
Small handful of Mozzarella Cheese
Several Sheets of Phylo dough

1. Mix Feta, Ricotta, nutmeg, egg, both cheeses, spinach and onions until smooth!
2. Layer 4-6 sheets with a light coat of oil between each sheet.
3. add the Cheese mix to it
4. The top layer is another 4-6 layers of the dough
5. Bake at 350 until the dough is a pretty Brown.

With the left over cheese mix  add them  to the extra sheets of dough for pocket type treat.

Add Chicken or ham or whatever meat you feel like!

No comments:

Post a Comment