Friday, August 27

Inspired by Miss Kellie!

One thing that I will truly truly miss in CA will be my Miss Kellie!! She's been a super friend and awesome nail lady! Well when ever her and her greaser boyfriend Kelley (they spell it differently! I call him boyfriend to help with the confusion) throw a get together at his house she makes these nachos.
Boyfriend grills carna asada steaks, she chops em up. Then on a flat pan cookie sheet (foiled lined) she opens a bag of chips. Heats up refried beans and drops them all over the chips! Then she does the same with queso in a can. Then she add veggies she's already chopped up!! Onions, tomatoes, olives, and fresh jalapenos! Of course I help by letter her know where the holes were. I'm not sure which layer she puts the shredded cheese? But it goes on there....
Well I was hungry and this sounds AWESOME!! So I make mine and use ground beef, and kidney beans vs, refried and steak...still good and of course I added alvacdo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment