Thursday, July 1

Day 2

So I'm doing well! Wake up eat a meal bar then several hours later a meal shake, again a banana after a while then sets my seafood craving!! So I walk over to the sushi restaurant that is 2 min away. Look and order smart! Well in my eye I ordered smart! Miso soup (googled it and it said 85 cals so I will believe it!) And rainbow roll. And a miller light. I was at 1100 ish cals for the day I was again proud of myself, until. My bestie has a bad day and needed a drinking buddy, so I obliged! 4 beers more later (bud light) and a capt morgan shot I was drunk! **side note still at 1600 ish cal for the day** so slightly off tract! But woke up with a diesire for biscuits and gravy! Let's see if I can hold off!! And fight it!
Kendle Cole
Assistant Store Manager
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Store 4306

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.

1 comment: